1. Returns Requests- Esra does not accept Return requests on any merchandise unless it is defective or it’s a case of dispatch of an incorrect item, in which case the User agrees to notify Esra, by way of an email to ShehoCreations@gmail.com, attaching the pictures of the defective/incorrect merchandise, as soon as possible and no later than 3 days from the date of delivery of the merchandise. The pictures of the merchandise shall be inspected and the User agrees that a merchandise would be deemed to be defective only if it is found to be so in the sole discretion of Esra. Esra does not offer any return pick-up service therefore, the User shall arrange to pack and courier the defective/incorrect merchandise to Esra at the below address.
MG Road, 416/2, OPP Metro Pillar No-127, Ghitorni,
New Delhi, South West Delhi, Delhi, 110030
2. User agrees to provide Esra with the tracking details of the product. Without valid tracking details the packages could get lost and replacement might be cancelled. Refunds for return courier charges for a defective merchandise shall be against a valid RVP slip/written confirmation from the courier company that the RVP has been done for a particular shipment/order. Estimated refund of Courier Charges will be:
a. For Product Weighing less than or equal to 500 gm, Flat Rs. 80 will be refunded
b. For Product weighing above 500 gm, refund will be equal to the amount mentioned on the courier slip or in proportion to the product weight (up to a maximum of Rs. 160/kg), whichever is minimum.
2. All products exhibited on Esra’s web and mobile platforms are on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Images of merchandise are for and by reference only and actual merchandise may vary from the corresponding image exhibited. Esra disclaims any liabilities arising out of any discrepancies to this end and to the full extent permissible by applicable law, ESRA disclaims all warranties, express or implied, oral or written, as to the fabric, weight, color, handwork details, embellishments, size, etc of the merchandise, as the case may be, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The User expressly agrees that he/she has made the purchase upon his/her complete satisfaction and good judgement so as to the authenticity of the work, durability, colour, quality, fabric, work, design, stitch, size, completeness, reliability of the manufacturer’s claim.
3. In case of return initiated and subsequently couriered by the User himself/herself, and if it is found that the claimed shipment was not delivered to Esra or the shipment was empty, the onus shall be on the User to prove through presentation/submission of Proof of Delivery (PoD) from the concerned logistic service provider to establish his/her claim of return. However, non-receipt of merchandise by Esra may lead to no refund/exchange being issued to the User. The User waives any claims against Esra in this regard.
4. Refund, if any, shall be made at the same issuing bank through which the merchandise was purchased.
5. If the User wants to exchange a merchandise he/she may do so within 3 days of the purchase provided that the tags on the merchandise are intact, the merchandise is unwashed, unused and in an undamaged condition, the merchandise needs to be returned along with the original packaging and it should be in a re-saleable condition.
6. The User agrees to follow the packaging and courier instructions mentioned in point 1 and 2 above. The User agrees that considering that each merchandise is likely to be unique and may be available in single quantity, any exchange request could take up to 15 days to 45 days to honour. The User agrees that semi-stitched and fully stitched merchandise can neither be exchanged or returned. The User agrees that if, despite of best efforts by Esra, a suitable substitute is not available for exchange, Esra would refund the amount of the invoice in accordance with point 4 above. It is hereby clarified that no interest shall be payable on the aforesaid refund amount.
7. The User agrees that in case of size exchange, the differential amount, if any, shall be forfeited. This will apply irrespective of any increase or decrease in the price of the product being exchanged.
8.The User hereby indemnifies, defends and holds harmless the entity owning ESRA, its subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, agents and their respective proprietor, directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents (herein after individually and collectively referred to as "indemnified parties") from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, suits, proceedings, penalties, interests, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal and other statutory fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by the indemnified parties that arise out of, result from, or in connection with this sale transaction.
9.The User agrees that any dispute relating in any way to this transaction shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi, India and the Terms shall be governed by the laws of India.